Speaker: Dr. Eckart Dutz – General Director – Cartridge World
Time: 9:00 – 12:00; Sat, August 20, 2011 (section 1)
9:00 - 12:00, Sat, August 27,2011 (section 2)
Venue: Sherwood Residence, 127 Pasteur, Dist 3, HCMC
Fee: $50 for member & $60 for non-members
Only 15 seats available for advanced registration
At times where interest rates are climbing to 20% above- managing inventory is getting essential to reduce the working capital in a company.
Key note to be shared:
- What are the drivers of inventory and what inventory we would need to hold?
- How to perform the inventory planning and how to determine necessary levels of inventory?
- What are the costs for inventory holding?
- How to control inventory accurate?
- What are the KPIs to sufficiently assess Inventory performance?
In this VSC Academy session we will briefly present the concepts of Inventory Management and then discuss the practices, problems and possible solutions for cases the participants will share.
- Eckart is General Director of Cartridge World (VN). Eckart came to Vietnam in 1995 and has worked from 1996 - 2004 for Unilever in Vietnam, Thailand, Netherlands, Germany in various Supply Chain positions.
- Most recently as Regional Supply Chain Manager for Ice Cream for South East Asia. Next to Cartridge World, Eckart is also General Manager of Pacific Partners (VN), a Sourcing Company specialized in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (Food and Nonfood).
- Eckart received a PhD in Supply Chain Management from Mannheim University (Germany) and a Diploma in Business Administration as well as a Post Graduate Degree (Lic.rer.pol.) in International Economics. He is one of the co-founders of the Vietnam Supply Chain Community and previously on the Boards of Advisors to the Vietnam Supply Chain Council as well as an Advisor to the Sourcing & Purchasing Club Vietnam.
- Furthermore he is Lecturer for Supply Chain Management for the Executive MBA Program of the RMIT Vietnam.
For registration, pls contact
M: + 84 1264 363 658
Registration deadline: August 10, 2011
Vietnam Supply Chain
Unit 202, 2nd Floor, 49 Bui Dinh Tuy,
Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Vietnam Supply Chain is the leading dynamic independent platform for over 8,000 supply chain professionals in Vietnam to learn, share, and network effectively.