MEMBER LOGIN / register
This event is open for all professionals interested or currently working in Starups in Hanoi, or supply chai professionals in Hanoi, or who are interested in looking for business collaboration for U.S. market through meeting with a delegation of Baylor University (U.S.), Executive Master Program.
Ferguson Global is seeking a Sourcing / Business Development Manager to assist in our Southeast Asia sourcing expansion. This position will report directly to our Regional Manager based in Taiwan and work closely with our staff at Ferguson Enterprises, LLC headquarters in Newport News, VA, USA.
The Project Manager (PMO) is a highly visible role that is responsible for driving the transformation activities for Singapore Replenishment Center (SRC) and 3rd party service providers’ warehouses migration from current location to a new location. This leader will lead cross-functional internal and external resources and has overall accountability of the execution and performance of projects and transformation initiatives.
Manage DC daily operation activities at warehouse facility. To ensure strict execution of the SOP and meet KPIs.
Seminar: Asia Supply Chain Insights
Tue - 9/7/2013 @ 08:00
50 tickets remaining
08:00 – 11:30 | 09 July, 2013
Content will be shared
“The Asia Era” - Complex Dynamics in a Changing Landscape
Mark Millar, Managing Partner, M Power Associates
Mark Millar leverages 25 years global business experience, including 15 years in Asia, to develop and deliver enlightening and informative educational presentations and seminars. He is a Visiting Lecturer at Hong Kong Polytechnic University, and has delivered Guest Lectures on masters and supply chain programs at Georgia Tech (Atlanta USA), RMIT (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam) and SP Jain (Singapore & Dubai). Acknowledged as an industry thought leader, clients have engaged Mark as Speaker, Moderator, Master of Ceremonies or Conference Chairman at more than 280 events in 20 countries. His industry contributions have been recognised with a number of accolades, including being named in the “Who's Who of Power Players in Supply Chain Management in China", the “Pro’s-to-Know Thought Leaders in Supply Chain” and as “One of the most Progressive People in World Logistics”.
Registration and fee
Fee: included all seminar materials, tea-breaks
- USD 120/non-member
- USD 80/member
(all above price subject to 10% VAT)
Registration: Please email to Ms. Quynh Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +84 8 2242 7762
Terms & Conditions
- All registrations are tentative until full payment is received.
- Payment will be paid in Vietnam Dong to the assigned bank account..
- All payment are expected to be received before the event date. If for any reasons that the payment can’t be received before the informed deadline, registrants will have to notify VSC in written and agree to sign in the “Payment Confirmation” document. If payment is late in accordance to the informed deadline when the course has been completed, registrants shall be charged a penalty of 1.5% per month on the overdue amount from the due date until paid.
- The official invoice (red invoice) will be issued to registrants on the event day under the condition that the payment is paid and is requested in advance.
- In case of cancellation before the event date, registrants have to inform VSC in written notice at least 10 working days prior to cancellation date. In case of failure to notify the cancellation, the violation party has to pay a penalty as follows:
- In case that the course is cancelled by VSC, resgistrants will be refunded all the received payment within 07 days since the written announcement of cancellation or be rescheduled as mutual agreement.
Vietnam Supply Chain
Unit 202, 2nd Floor, 49 Bui Dinh Tuy,
Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City