MEMBER LOGIN / register
This event is open for all professionals interested or currently working in Starups in Hanoi, or supply chai professionals in Hanoi, or who are interested in looking for business collaboration for U.S. market through meeting with a delegation of Baylor University (U.S.), Executive Master Program.
This role is key member of DPV management team with participation in the development and implementation of strategies to achieve superior, sustainable business outcomes.
1. PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Briefly summarize the job's overall purpose or role. What is it expected to be achieved?
Provide overall the support and co-ordination of the procurement & logistics and other related functions.
Ensure the procurement process which fully integrated with the business and the supply market place in a cost effective manner whilst fully comply with relevant PMI & VPM Branch P&P.
Cordinate with VPM to ensure a logistic system which fully integrated with production activities in an effective, efficient manner whilst fully comply with custom regulation and VPM Branch requirements.
Tue - 31/1/2017 @ 00:00
100 tickets remaining
As a dynamic community dedicated for raising supply chain awareness among businesses and professionals in Vietnam, we're always looking for inspiring speakers who work, live, or simply have short stays in Vietnam to share their passion and insights for some particular topics in supply chain management, logistics, procurement through sessions that are interactive, practical, or thought-provoking. VSC serves as a platform for Vietnam industry leaders and professionals around Vietnam to share, learn, network, and also empowering next generation of industry speakers as well.
We are open to the best ideas, insights and case studies relevant to Vietnam Supply Chain's focus in 2017. We have 02 separated groups of audiences: supply chain professionals and young talents who are interested in supply chain careers.
VSC commits to fresh perspectives, updated topics of high interests among the business for better supply chain management. We are accepting proposals for the following types of session formats:
- Talks — Individual, 10-minute stand-and-deliver presentations (à la TED Talks) for sharing a breakthrough, achievement or other “great idea” that is as inspiring as it is informative.
- Tutorials (or “How To’s” Workshops) — 1-3 hour in-depth “how-to” sessions, presented by experts, addressing operational challenges and innovative products and solutions.
- Case Studies (or “Stories from the Field”) — 1-hour deep dives around specific case studies where multiple speakers discuss their real-life experiences in solving specific challenges.
- General Breakouts — 1-2 hour exploratory sessions focused on expansive topics in policy, trends and innovation. Speakers reflect a range of perspectives and are experts in their respective fields.
- Interactive Workshops — 1-3 hour participatory workshops that surface key insights by leveraging the collective intelligence of those in the room. This is the most open, flexible format.
What we are looking for: VSC isn’t your typical event of talking heads. Especially when it comes to afternoon breakouts, we prioritize those that are:
- Solutions-focused and outcomes based — and leave participants with clear, actionable insights. Certainly none of commercial sales pitches are accepted.
- Participatory — integrate into the session design meaningful opportunities for audience interaction with one another and the speakers
- Diverse — accurately represent the diverse perspectives and people working across sectors on the topic being discussed
In 2017, we will be curating more exploratory, interactive, outcomes-based sessions than ever before.
Submissions: Please fill out the online form here https://goo.gl/forms/OTapIFcIGozTwG753 and we will contact you if we are interested in more information. We encourage you to submit your proposal early, as speaking slots do fill up very quickly. Note that we will NOT review proposals that are directly emailed to us. You must fill out the form to be considered for the engagement.
To learn more about VSC, please www.vietnamsupplychain.com
For more information, please contact Ms. Quyen Nguyen, Co-Founder at email@example.com