MEMBER LOGIN / register
This event is open for all professionals interested or currently working in Starups in Hanoi, or supply chai professionals in Hanoi, or who are interested in looking for business collaboration for U.S. market through meeting with a delegation of Baylor University (U.S.), Executive Master Program.
Team Lead: Lead local planning team, develop capability of planning team and manage back-up within team etc.
The responsibilities of this position are to ensure the efficiency in import/export handling,
SUPPLY CHAIN SNACKS Spring Competition 2017
Wed - 1/2/2017 @ 09:00
250 tickets remaining
Complex Terms Made Simple
There are thousands of terminologies in Supply Chains. The goal of Supply Chain SNACKS is to give simple, easy to understand, accurate definitions of various Supply Chain terms through clips of maximum 07 seconds. Supply Chain SNACKS is a video-based team competition opening for all young talents aged under 30 years old working and living in Vietnam.
In 07 seconds or less, give a simple, easy-to-understand, accurate definition or explanation of a supply chain term
Open to all aged under 30 years old working and living in Vietnam
· February : Qualification Round
o To be qualified, teams need to submit:
§ Video clips explaining supply chain terms in max. 07 seconds in viewable formats & Team information by February 28 2017 18:00 p.m. to firstname.lastname@example.org
§ Each team must have one Lead Producer to serve as the main point of contact.
§ Online Team application: https://goo.gl/forms/tYFH2qPSVGxSSG5p1
o 24 hours after submission, all submitted clips will be posted on Vietnam Supply Chain Youtube for public voting and feedback.
o Top 10 Clips with highest scores from the Judging Panel and Top 10 Clips with highest views online will be qualified to enter the Challenge Round.
· March - April : Challenge Round
o Each team will be given 03 Supply Chain terms to choose and develop the 01 video clip to explain the selected term in 48hours.
· Max. 04 members per Team
· Max. 03 video clips submitted per Team
· Max. 07 seconds per Clip submitted
· Clips are available bilingually in English with Vietnamese subtitles.
· All entries must be submitted in digital format.
· No copyrighted materials (music, images...) may be used for this contest unless you own the copyright or have a license to use the material for this contest. Written permission must be obtained and provided upon request for all copyrighted materials.
· Content must comply with all local and national laws of the country of origin and Vietnam. Content must not 1) promote illegal behavior; 2) support racial, religious, sexual or other invidious prejudice; 3) advocate sexual or violent exploitation; 4) violate rights established by law or agreement; 5) invade the privacy of any person; or 6) be otherwise inappropriate in its sole and conclusive determination.
· The judges’ decision is final.
· Content (30%)
· Creativity (30%)
· Overall Production Quality (20%)
· Socially Viral (20%)
· 1st Prize: “Best Supply Chain Snack 2017” Trophy & Cash Prize of VND 10,000,000
· All Finalists: Certificates of Competition