MEMBER LOGIN / register
This event is open for all professionals interested or currently working in Starups in Hanoi, or supply chai professionals in Hanoi, or who are interested in looking for business collaboration for U.S. market through meeting with a delegation of Baylor University (U.S.), Executive Master Program.
Team Lead: Lead local planning team, develop capability of planning team and manage back-up within team etc.
The responsibilities of this position are to ensure the efficiency in import/export handling,
VIETNAM AGRO FRESH-COLD SUPPLY CHAIN CONCURRENT 2017
Tue - 28/2/2017 @ 08:00
100 tickets remaining
VIETNAM AGRO & FRESH-COLD SUPPLY CHAIN CONCURRENT 2017
HCMC, Tuesday 28 Feb. 2017
On the same day of February 28 th 2017, Vietnam Supply Chain hosts 02 half-day conferences covering 02 themes seemed to have some relevance in common to each other in Vietnam:
Agro Supply Chains in Vietnam 08:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Fresh-Cold Chain in Vietnam 13:00 p.m. – 17:00 p.m.
- How to register: All registrations have to be done by (1) ONLINE LINK here https://goo.gl/forms/UYWPpJPS1lKf29v03 or (2) BY EMAIL directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with responds within 24hours.
- Registration fees:
o Agro Supply Chains in Vietnam 08:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. VND500,000/member/conference, VND700,000/non-member/conference, excl. VAT
o Fresh-Cold Chain in Vietnam 13:00 p.m. – 17:00 p.m. VND500,000/member/conference, VND700,000/non-member/conference, excl. VAT
|IMPORTANT NOTES TO INTERESTED INQUIRIES|
- You can choose to attend the (one) conference of your interest.
- There is no obligation to force to join both conferences.
- Registration for each conference is treated separately.
- Each conference can accommodate max. 100 pax in the venue space. Thus, all registrations are based on “First comes – First served” rule.
- All registrations have to be paid its entrance fees to VSC in advance to the conference date. Please expect disappointment for all bookings without payment to be received as said above.
- As this is a community movement, all event costs have been brought done to the minimal to have the conference open and accessed to qualified delegates. There is no further discount for group registrations or any discounts.
- All registrations have to be done by (1) ONLINE LINK here https://goo.gl/forms/UYWPpJPS1lKf29v03 or (2) BY EMAIL directly to email@example.com with responds within 24hours.
- To stay efficient, VSC will not answer or proceed any registrations or inquiries through CALLS or telephones. Please expect disappointment if you decide to call for registration or inquiries.
- Each Conference is open to QUALIFIED DELEGATES for the quality of the conference discussion. Once you register with VSC as above guide, VSC will check for your relevance to attend the event to validate your registration. If you are unsure if you could be qualified for this conference, please EMAIL directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with responds within 24hours.
|CONFERENCE REGISTRATION PROCESS TO BEWARE|
For the community work efficiency, all registrations will be processed as below.
1.You register your wished-to- attend event at provided online link https://goo.gl/forms/UYWPpJPS1lKf29v03 or directly email to email@example.com with these info: how many tickets needed, details of participants including: full name, email, job title.
2. VSC check and proceed the registration within 24 hours, advising you the next steps to complete the registration: debit note, payment transfer…
3. You arrange the payment quoted and provided missing info – if any.
4. VSC confirm the received payment., and proceed red invoices – if required.
5. VSC provide the event guide to registered delegates who complete all above steps. The event guide is usually shared directly with qualified registered delegates 03 working days in advance of the event date.
6. There is no printed ticket of the event to be sent to successfully registrants. All of delegates will check in at the event by their own business cards with info fitting with their registration.
Conference 1: VIETNAM AGRO SUPPLY CHAIN 2017
More details of this conference: CLICK HERE
Conference 2: VIETNAM FRESH-COLD CHAIN 2017
More details of this conference: CLICK HERE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All registrations are tentative until full payment is received.
Payment will be paid in Vietnam Dong to the assigned bank account.
All payment expected to be received before the event date. If for any reasons that the payment can’t be received before the informed deadline, registrants will have to notify VSC in written and agree to sign in the “Payment Confirmation” document. If payment is late in accordance to the informed deadline when the course has been completed, registrants shall be charged a penalty of 1.5% per month on the overdue amount from the due date until paid.
The official invoice (red invoice) will be issued to registrants on the event day under the condition that the payment is paid and is requested in advance.
In case of cancellation before the event date, registrants have to inform VSC in written notice at least 10 working days prior to cancellation date. In case of failure to notify the cancellation, the violation party has to pay a penalty as follows:
- 50% of total amount for cancellation 5 - 10 working days prior to the event date
- 100% of total amount for cancellation less than 5 working days prior to the event date
In case that the event is cancelled by VSC, registrants will be refunded all the received payment within 07 days since the written announcement of cancellation or be rescheduled as mutual agreement.