MEMBER LOGIN / register
This event is open for all professionals interested or currently working in Starups in Hanoi, or supply chai professionals in Hanoi, or who are interested in looking for business collaboration for U.S. market through meeting with a delegation of Baylor University (U.S.), Executive Master Program.
Manage DC daily operation activities at warehouse facility. To ensure strict execution of the SOP and meet KPIs.
Establish close relationships with regional/country BPs to ensure actual / future knowledge of demand and service quality; build and maintain solid understanding of respective business needs
Involved in carry out, application and maintenance of the company processing system.
Vietnam Supply Chain Awards and Gala Dinner 2012
Thu - 23/2/2012 @ 07:30
- Enjoy an elegant evening with Sunset Cocktail, Theatre Dining, Sky Concert on the 51st floor of the building ranked at number 5 in the top 20 world's most iconic skyscrapers
- Celebrate the Vietnam Supply Chain Awards 2012: Best Supply Chain Implementation, Best 3PL, Sustainable Supply Chain of the Year
- Network at C-level
- And as always, have a lot of fun with the Unexpected Games "designed by Vietnam Supply Chain"
- Supply Chain Professional 2012 - Mathilde Thuy Tran Van, Metro Cash & Carry
- Best 3PL - Geodis Wilson
- Sustainable Supply Chain - Metro Cash & Carry
Award ceremony: 07 December 2012
Inquiries about how to submit, the awards: please email to Ms. Quyen Nguyen at email@example.com
- Members: US$ 80/pax or VND 1,650,000/pax
- Non-Members: US$ 100/pax or VND 2,100,000/pax
- All registrations are tentative until full payment is received.
- Payment will be paid in Vietnam Dong to the assigned bank account.
- All payment are expected to be received before the event date. If for any reasons that the payment can’t be received before the informed deadline, registrants will have to notify VSC in written and agree to sign in the “Payment Confirmation” document. If payment is late in accordance to the informed deadline when the course has been completed, registrants shall be charged a penalty of 1.5% per month on the overdue amount from the due date until paid.
- The official invoice (red invoice) will be issued to registrants on the event day under the condition that the payment is paid and is requested in advance.
- In case of cancellation before the event date, registrants have to inform VSC in written notice at least 10 working days prior to cancellation date. In case of failure to notify the cancellation, the violation party has to pay a penalty as follows:
- In case that the event is cancelled by VSC, resgistrants will be refunded all the received payment within 07 days since the written announcement of cancellation or be rescheduled as mutual agreement.