MEMBER LOGIN / register
This event is open for all professionals interested or currently working in Starups in Hanoi, or supply chai professionals in Hanoi, or who are interested in looking for business collaboration for U.S. market through meeting with a delegation of Baylor University (U.S.), Executive Master Program.
This role is key member of DPV management team with participation in the development and implementation of strategies to achieve superior, sustainable business outcomes.
1. PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Briefly summarize the job's overall purpose or role. What is it expected to be achieved?
Provide overall the support and co-ordination of the procurement & logistics and other related functions.
Ensure the procurement process which fully integrated with the business and the supply market place in a cost effective manner whilst fully comply with relevant PMI & VPM Branch P&P.
Cordinate with VPM to ensure a logistic system which fully integrated with production activities in an effective, efficient manner whilst fully comply with custom regulation and VPM Branch requirements.
Country Commercial Manager, DHL eCommerce Vietnam
We are currently seeking a Country Commercial Manager, Vietnam to join DHL eCommerce Vietnam
The Country Commercial Manager, Vietnam will be responsible to lead and manage Vietnam Sales and Commercial Support to achieve desired market position and exceed targeted performance in revenue, profitability and service quality. The role is to participate in leadership building, offer full range of e-Commerce products and liaise with other business units within the DHL network.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Holds ultimate responsibility for customer relationship management to sustain and build sales revenue
· Build sustainable and trusting relationships with customers
· Deliver customer-focused service offerings, ensuring that there is a common understanding of service expectations and solutions
· Provide customer oriented service at all times relating to specific sales & business issues
· Deliver the ease-of-use in onboarding and integration between customers and DHL
· Identify, establish and manage multi-tiered relationships across customer and DHL organisation to ensure a long-term business partnership and achievement of corporate goals.
· Develop commercial strategies to ensure implementation and set the direction for business growth into new and existing customers through up-selling and cross selling.
· Ensure all customer agreements are cost sensitive to ensure a suggested minimum pricing tariff is set and adhered to.
· Provide country-specific knowledge and participate in industry related strategy setting
· Assist in the development of customer strategies to secure new businesses.
· Drive sales improvement through harmonized processes
· Retain and develop sustaining sales revenue through planning & co-ordination of commercial activities
· Work closely with sub-region Sales Teams to implement Salesforce.com system to drive efficiency and transparency of sales performance in the e-Commerce channel
· Drive annual budgeting, regularly analyse and evaluate progress against pipeline, revenue and profit targets
· Formulate a personal sales plan that incorporates initiatives for identifying and gaining new business prospects and maximises growth within the existing client base so that the required personal sales results are achieved.
· Provide effective reporting of all activities to the Managing Director Vietnam.
· Develop and maintain relationships with senior management teams
· Liaise to ensure the most cost and time effective non-sales support.
· Develop a working relationship with the relevant support sections e.g. Finance, IT, Operations to ensure they are kept up to date with all issues relating to commercial focus areas and customer accounts.
· Create a well harmonised and well developed sales force.
· Lead, motivate, train, coach and monitor performance of staff
· Perform regular co-visits/calls with Sales to monitor development of skills and to identify further areas for training and development.
· Ensure co-operation with other members of the sales & commercial team
· Develop a high performance service culture within the functional department. Plan, organize and direct and efficient and effective functional department.
· Develop IKOs/KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance.
· Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Global, Regional and Country objectives and targets: recruit, train, coach, motivate, develop
· Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled functional department.
Desired Skills / Qualifications
· Minimum 10 years’ experience in Sales & Commercial environment and consultative selling
· With 5 years’ experience in sales team management and accounts development. Large team management exposure will be preferred
Minimum Educational Qualification
· Masters in Business or equivalent
For further questions of CVs sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org