MEMBER LOGIN / register
This event is open for all professionals interested or currently working in Starups in Hanoi, or supply chai professionals in Hanoi, or who are interested in looking for business collaboration for U.S. market through meeting with a delegation of Baylor University (U.S.), Executive Master Program.
Plan, develop, optimize and organise the movement of products right the way through to customers.
DATA ANALYST CEL Consulting Vietnam
About CEL Consulting
CEL has become the leading firm in South East Asia providing advisory, engineering and training services in the field of Supply chain & Operations. In Vietnam since 2005, CEL Consulting Vietnam, is one of the most dynamic branch of CEL Asia Group.
Dynamic, young, innovative and recognized to be highly professional, CEL is a unique company that hires people who are original, talented, in need for challenges and with the willingness to help companies to grow and the country to develop.
CEL is also the 1st Authorized Training Partner of APICS Supply Chain Council, ISM Institute for Supply Management, MIT Massachusetts Institute Of Technology, CILT, The Fresh Connection in Vietnam, bringing the internationally recognized qualification in Supply Chain Management now accessible for professionals in Vietnam.
Business category: Consulting, Simulation, Manufacturing, Logistics, Distribution, Sourcing, Training, Analytics
I/ Primary Responsibilities
Investigate, collect and analyze data and information
• Investigate and seek for detailed information on specific area
• Collect data from different sources (information systems, reports, field measures, etc.)
• Process and analyze raw data to provide requested insights to senior consultants in a clean, clear format
• Analyze problem root causes in a systemic manner
• Summarize insight and present conclusions to senior consultants
• Perform various duties such as market research, business modeling and process documentation.
III/ Standard Requirement
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics Engineering, Applied science, Operational Research
- Proficiency in English is imperative
- Systemic thinking, Analytic mindset, Anolysis
- Strong at data processing using Excel and other analytical tools (e.g: R, Mathlab, SQL)
- Solid knowledge in statistics and probability
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written - communicate clearly and efficiently
- Highly innovative, creative and able take initiatives
- Ability to create respect and trust
- Capability to work both independently and with a team
- Willing to learn and develop continuously
Interested candidates are invited to send your CV (in English) to Ms. Chau Pham, e-mail: email@example.com
Deadline for application: Aug 30th 2016
Only short list of candidate will be contacted