MEMBER LOGIN / register
Vietnam's coffee exports in January are estimated to have dropped 17.6 percent from a year earlier to 120,000 metric tons, while rice exports likely fell 29.5 percent, government data released on Friday showed.
We are looking for a DevOps to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding IT infrastructure. You will be part of a talented team that demonstrates superb technical competency, delivering mission-critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security. The qualified systems engineer will have a background of at least 2 years in a DevOps position.
ADVISORY SENIOR CONSULTANT
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
A firm specialized in Demand and Supply Management in Emerging Markets: We create an impact where it's most needed
LOGISTICS MANAGER CUM FSG LEAD - FONTERRA
LOGISTICS MANAGER CUM FSG LEAD - FONTERRA
Fonterra is a global dairy nutrition cooperative owned by 10,500 farmers and their families, united by a fundamental belief in the power of dairy to make a positive difference. We are behind some of Vietnam’s favorite dairy brands, Anlene, Anmum and Anchor.At Fonterra, we live by values and ethics. A reputable brand with an approachable management style, we encourage work/life balance and collaborative culture. This is an opportunity to work within a collaborative and connected culture with inspiring leaders and capable, passionate people.
Company website: https://www.fonterra.com/vn/en.html
• Ensure customs requirements are met for import/export related activities. Responsible for optimizing the administration of logistics management functions. Manage logistics provider and ensure proper inventory control, warehousing.
• Lead development of a proactive FSQ culture that results in high staff engagement with positive consumers feedback on our products and zero FSQ incidents.
• Provide technical assistance in planning and implementation of FSQ activities to meet company’s objectives. Participate in regional FSQ meetings and initiatives.
• Ensure that the company’s products have high safety and best quality to meet Fonterra Quality Standards.
Some of the key areas you would own include :
1.Importation & Customs clearance:
• Responsible for efficient and appropriate clearance processes and procedures to comply with all legal and statutory requirements.
• Manage 3PL on performance of customs declaration and trucking delivery.
• Manage CIF verification activities including consulting with Group Customs, alignment with Global Dairy Trade pricing movement, and all possible methods to attain highest acceptance ratio from customs authority.
• Monitor supplier’s DIFOT performance (delivery in full, on time), work closely with suppliers to improve and enhance schedule stability, quantity and quality of inbound shipments.
• Ensure received damaged/unqualified products are claimed back to suppliers or insurance company
• Monitor supplier’s documentation performance on timeliness and accuracy to make sure documents meet local regulation & committed lead time of clearance
• Manage 3PL (third party logistics providers) warehouses performance and service quality by establishing and measuring specific supply chain-based performance metric and reports.
• Manage inbound and outbound
• Management of the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the products movement and storage.
• Maintain an effective warehouse management system to ensure traceability of products from inbound to outbound, accuracy of inventory movement and reports.
• Identifies and executes cost saving opportunities and continuous improvement opportunities
• Inventory Management (stock take, stock control)
• Manage the coordination and control of the order cycle to ensure orders are satisfied correctly in the most cost-efficient way.
• Developing and confirming optimal transportation modes, routing, and delivery frequency to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness objectives.
• Analyse problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, or customer service issues and producing solutions to improve quality of logistics activities.
o Lead the supply chain contribution to the business operation processes.
o Ensure objectives are met, developed and track improvement action plans.
4. Food Safety and Quality:
• Develop a proactive Food Safety and Quality and H&S culture and ensure regulatory compliance.
• Develop and implement annual FSQ and H&S improvement (A3) plans for the company and FBV.
• Develop and provide monthly FSQ and H&S reports to relevant stakeholders.
• Ensure Fonterra warehousing FSQ standard/QRD is effectively and efficiently implemented.
• Train relevant FBV staff to be able to do FSQ audit on FBV warehouses, train relevant 3PL and cutting room staff to ensure they have SOPs and processes to keep our products safe and high quality.
• Management of Audit distributor warehouse, 3PL warehouse, cutting room and support external Regional Plant Audits by ensuring appropriately skilled auditors are available on a timely basis to meet audit schedule.
• Lead Safety Food workshops in FBV to ensure everyone understands their role and responsibilities in FSQ. Ensure new staff receive FSQ induction, all staff receive annual
5. Effective leadership & staff management.
6. Develop and maintain good relationships with Suppliers, Customs Broker, 3PLs, Sales, Marketing, and Finance teams through integrated plans that are adequately
To be successful in this role, you need to have a degree in Logistics or Supply Chain with minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience gained in an international MNC environment, preferably in the FMCG / Dairy industry.
• Ability to use SAP system.
• Good understanding on product compositions, tariff laws.
• Good relationship with internal and external partners.
• Language proficiency in English and Vietnamese.