MEMBER LOGIN / register
This event is open for all professionals interested or currently working in Starups in Hanoi, or supply chai professionals in Hanoi, or who are interested in looking for business collaboration for U.S. market through meeting with a delegation of Baylor University (U.S.), Executive Master Program.
Manage business relationship with co-workers, stakeholders, suppliers and customers
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods as well as building technology.
PLANNING TEAM LEAD (FOR NEWLY SET-UP FACTORY IN VISIP 2A, BINH DUONG)
About the company
Tetra Pak Vietnam14 Floor, 235 Dong Khoi Street, Dist.1
Contact person: HR Dept.
Company size: 100-499
TETRA PAK is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With almost 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD®," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
• Lead local planning team, develop capability of planning team and manage back-up within team etc.
• Support Packaging Material allocation process from a factory point of view
• Monthly factory capacity planning
Base Material planning:
• Support Base Material allocation process from a factory point of view
• Cross function alignment and communication
• Attend daily production meeting and share Supply Chain updates (volume, deviations, challenges etc.) and drive any actions from these meetings
• KPI deployment and actions
• Member of Focus Improvement/Supply Chain Pillar in factory
• Prepare material for cluster Sales & Operational Production
• Manage reallocations to and from factory
Bachelor degree and minimum 4 year - experience in planning, supply chain in manufacturing MNCs
• Excellent leadership skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Good planning process and tools knowledge
• Experience of managing teams
• Good English skills
• Good knowledge of WCM/ TPM methods and their application preferred
• Good general supply chain knowledge, including financial implications of decisions
• Good knowledge of factory production process and product portfolio
Able to work in VISIP 2A, Binh duong