MEMBER LOGIN / register
This event is open for all professionals interested or currently working in Starups in Hanoi, or supply chai professionals in Hanoi, or who are interested in looking for business collaboration for U.S. market through meeting with a delegation of Baylor University (U.S.), Executive Master Program.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods as well as building technology.
PROCUREMENT EXECUTIVE - PHILIP MORRIS
1. PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Briefly summarize the job's overall purpose or role. What is it expected to be achieved?
Provide overall the support and co-ordination of the procurement & logistics and other related functions.
Ensure the procurement process which fully integrated with the business and the supply market place in a cost effective manner whilst fully comply with relevant PMI & VPM Branch P&P.
Cordinate with VPM to ensure a logistic system which fully integrated with production activities in an effective, efficient manner whilst fully comply with custom regulation and VPM Branch requirements.
2. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Please identify major end results or accountabilities for the position. These should reflect, when taken together, the main purpose of the position. Please list in order of importance, at least the top 4 or 5 most obvious ones. Try to formulate them using an action verb to describe the role/impact of the job, the output area, any territorial "limits" or constraints, if
ACCOUNTABILITY 1 *
Assist the Procurement Manager in providing execution related to Procurement activities:
• Setting (if any), implement procurement strategy, objectives, plans and performance indicators which meet with Requesting Department demand and improve company’s profitability.
• Strictly implement PMI /VPM Branch P&P and good practices to ensure providing best value and reliable purchase orders for the company.
• Supporting Procurement Manager to enrich Strategic Supplier Pool in a cost effective and efficient manner.
ACCOUNTABILITY 2 *
Budget Control & Cash flow Improvement:
• Perform negotiations with major suppliers within the assigned categories at local and/or regional level to ensure key cost savings targets and quality standards of products/services are met.
• Actively support the Procurement team and internal stakeholders with all necessary inputs to establish the OB (Original Budgetting) and Rolling Forecast (RF), tracking actual spend and cost savings against targets indicated in the Rolling Forecast, as well as reporting the results.
ACCOUNTABILITY 3 *
• Establish category specific sourcing analysis and select best scenarios based on identified business requirements, products/services specifications and market information.
• Take an active role in cross-affiliates/regional synergies, optimization programs and projects to streamline and standardize selection and sourcing processes that will generate economies of scale.
• Perform analysis of current products/services portfolio and supply base in order to identify cost savings and synergy opportunities to be further submitted for review and adoption to the Procurement Manager.
ACCOUNTABILITY 4 *
• Organize and control all sourcing activities to ensure that all orders are processed on time and in compliance with the PMI/VPMBr Principles & Practices and that products/services are delivered according to agreed schedule and defined standards of quality, report on compliance issues when being identified.
• Act as a role model in compliance management and ensure that all employees involved in procurement activities are adhering to company Principles & Practices.
• Ensure that P2P process is correctly and consistently followed.
• Perform RFx processes to improve supplier selection methodology and tools; establish and perform competitive biddings.
• Review and validate supplier contracts before signature to ensure all terms and conditions are properly defined.
• Upon contract(s) being signed, control that all data regarding suppliers and agreements is correctly established and ready to be inputted in all relevant systems (e.g. SAP).
• Perform vendor reviews (annual & ad-hoc) as required by the company practices to ensure the quality of vendors, credit review and vendor site visit. Ensure the review results are properly approved and documented.
Customer & Supplier Relationship Management:
• Perform relationships with main local and/or regional/global suppliers and negotiate terms and conditions to purchase goods/services at the best mix quality-price-service according to company and market standards.
• Monitor supplier performance assessments and internal customer satisfaction on a regular basis referring to the KPIs defined.
• Monitor identified issues, and review appropriate corrective action plans to improve business relationships
• Follow up with vendor for good/services non-conformity claims
• Identify, develop and assess potential supplier for vendor admission as registered vendor, preferred vendor, sole supplier and exempted vendor through normal vendor admission process to comply withPMI / VPM Branch Procurement policy requirements, saving cost and streamline procurement processes.
System & Process Improvement:
• Participate in standardization and harmonization of procurement processes and systems to optimize data availability and quality.
• Leverage technologies/systems (e.g. SAP, e-¬Sourcing, etc.) to optimize sourcing and transactional processes locally to the benefit of PMI, internal customers and suppliers. • Responsible for reports as per relevant PMI / VPM Branch P&P requirements.
• Propose cost saving target and monitor the achievement
Risk Management & Reporting:
• Assess and measure potential short-¬‐medium term risks' exposures (supply, financial, image/reputation) and propose possible prevention/ mitigation actions to the Manager • Track and report on compliance issues related to transactions
3. SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES Education:
• Minimum 4 years of experience in a Marketing & Commercial Procurement, Supply Chain in a multinational environment,
Others: skills / function specifics:
• Experience in procurement, planning and importation in multi-national FMCG company
• Experience in strategic approach to complex business activities whilst comply with local regulation and company policy • SAP experience in Procurement, Supply Chain, Finance
• English fluency
4. DESCRIPTION OF LEVELS
If applicable , as it is relevant for some jobs only, indicate the differentiating criteria related to accountability, experience, etc, which make a distinction between the levels of responsibility found in this job. If you specify levels, it will normally have an impact on the job evaluation resulting in two or three grades. Typically level 1 is an entry level or junior.
Nguyen Tran Khanh Chi (Ms.)
MOD Executive | Human Resources | Vinataba-Philip Morris (Ho Chi Minh Branch)