MEMBER LOGIN / register
Vietnam's coffee exports in January are estimated to have dropped 17.6 percent from a year earlier to 120,000 metric tons, while rice exports likely fell 29.5 percent, government data released on Friday showed.
We are looking for a DevOps to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding IT infrastructure. You will be part of a talented team that demonstrates superb technical competency, delivering mission-critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security. The qualified systems engineer will have a background of at least 2 years in a DevOps position.
ADVISORY SENIOR CONSULTANT
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
A firm specialized in Demand and Supply Management in Emerging Markets: We create an impact where it's most needed
PROCUREMENT MANAGER - ABBOTT
PROCUREMENT MANAGER - ABBOTT
Abbott believes in the power of health. With better health, people and communities can live better and achieve more.
- We create new solutions - in diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition and branded generic pharmaceuticals - that help people around the world, in all stages of life, live their best lives through better health.
- Founded 125 years ago by Chicago physician Dr. Wallace C. Abbott, Abbott has emerged as one of the largest diversified global health care companies. Our approximately 74,000 colleagues around the globe are devoted to making a lasting impact on human health in the more than 150 countries we serve.
- We believe that good health is not just about treating an illness or managing a medical condition. It’s about supporting people’s health as if it was our own, so they can enjoy all life has to offer. We’ve been focused on helping the people of Vietnam live their best, fullest lives for more than 20 years.
Company website: https://www.abbott.com
1. Category Scope – Develops sourcing strategies for the more complex and difficult to manage Local categories and projects in Vietnam. Executes global category strategies and local implementation programs. Liaises with the Global/Region to ensure country spend is managed in line with agreed sourcing strategies. Jointly responsible with Regional Team for local implementation of Regional and Global sourcing strategies.
2. Sourcing Management – Uses the Sourcing Management Process to apply required tools in the creation and implementation of local source plans to manage assurance of supply, quality, service, cost, innovation and regulatory compliance within the Country, resulting in breakthrough strategies which optimize value and ensure appropriate risk management.
3. Proactive Cost Management: Achieves cost control, cost reduction, and cost containment targets, and adds value to area of expenditure through a strong total cost orientation. Identifies and documents all cost reduction and profit plan improvements.
4. Market Knowledge and Insight: Links market knowledge and country requirements to Region sourcing managers supporting the creation of breakthrough strategies.
5. Supplier Management: Assists in evaluating potential suppliers on country specific issues. Is familiar with the various suppliers and business product lines available in Vietnam. Responsible for building relationships with Local suppliers and managing supplier performance against business requirements using proven processes; ensures adequate inclusion of diversity suppliers in RFPs and contracts as applicable.
6. Stakeholder Management and Business Sponsorship: understanding supply strategies and agreements and describing the benefits to Vietnam based stakeholders. Assists in analyzing customer’s business and evaluate if there are potential savings through supplier consolidation. Responsible for engaging assigned key country stakeholders and partners with them across divisions to define and meet or exceed business requirements and identify and manage profit plan savings targets. Understands strategic business requirements short and long term horizon.
7. Contract Negotiation and Management: Once strategy is approved, personally leads the sourcing including RFX, RFP, negotiations and contracting for Local categories to put in place the right suppliers.
• 3-5 years of full time working with deep marketing services related categories
• Good communication in English and Vietnamese (written and verbal)
• Contract negotiation skill
• Good analytical skill and advance in Microsoft offices will be desirable.
• High integrity and self-discipline
• Have experience and working in a matrix organization
• Have experience in team leading, project management
• Have experience in FMCG