MEMBER LOGIN / register
This event is open for all professionals interested or currently working in Starups in Hanoi, or supply chai professionals in Hanoi, or who are interested in looking for business collaboration for U.S. market through meeting with a delegation of Baylor University (U.S.), Executive Master Program.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods as well as building technology.
PROJECT MANAGER (1) - Dona Biti's Imex Corp, Pte., Ltd.
This role reports directly into C-level executive and will offer ample opportunities for growth and expansion within the organization. The organization is launching a series of supply chain related projects to optimize its retail store and distribution network in Vietnam. The role will require to bring new management practices across the business and drive change across the organization.
THE ROLE OF THE PROJECT MANAGER IS TO FULFILL 3 MAJOR ACTIVITIES:
1. Agree objectives, plan the work load of a given project and mobilize the supporting teams
2. Actively engage the stakeholders and supporting team members in solving related problems
3. Communicate effectively findings and project progress update
The project manager has the ultimate accountability of managing a project on-time and on-budget
The candidate must have 8-10years’ experience in project management ideally but not restricted to supply chain management and/or retail-related industry. Hold certification of project management PMP or Prince2
The candidate will need to demonstrate experience in managing 3 rd party service providers during the course of a project life cycle. For example contract set-up at the start of the project and day-to- day project progress review during the project implementation phases.
Desired experience with a consulting firm having experience all phases of a project from inception to delivery.
The project manager must have an interest in technologies and supply chain management related topics to lead the numerous improvement projects
1. 8-10 years project management experience/ qualifications
2. Management experience of 3-4 direct reports
3. Strong analytical skills with advanced level of Microsoft Excel
4. Strong verbal communication skills with ability to synthesize complex messages
5. Confident oral communicator
APPLY at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info, register in www.bitis.com.vn