MEMBER LOGIN / register
Vietnam's coffee exports in January are estimated to have dropped 17.6 percent from a year earlier to 120,000 metric tons, while rice exports likely fell 29.5 percent, government data released on Friday showed.
We are looking for a DevOps to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding IT infrastructure. You will be part of a talented team that demonstrates superb technical competency, delivering mission-critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security. The qualified systems engineer will have a background of at least 2 years in a DevOps position.
ADVISORY SENIOR CONSULTANT
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
A firm specialized in Demand and Supply Management in Emerging Markets: We create an impact where it's most needed
PROJECT MANAGER - ALCON SINGAPORE
PROJECT MANAGER - ALCON PTE LTD
Reports to (Function:
Project Manager (PMO)
15-month Contract (Oct 2019 - Dec 2020)
APAC Supply Chain
Head of Supply Chain, APAC
The Project Manager (PMO) is a highly visible role that is responsible for driving the transformation activities for Singapore Replenishment Center (SRC) and 3rd party service providers’ warehouses migration from current location to a new location. This leader will lead cross-functional internal and external resources and has overall accountability of the execution and performance of projects and transformation initiatives. The role responsible to establish project governance including:
- Integrated planning and tracking, risk and issue management
- Jointly coordinated Change and Communications planning and execution
- Integration with all functional teams to ensure solid process and system design
- Leverage of cross team areas for testing and end user training, cutover and hyper care support and service providers
- Project communications in markets, region and global
Subordinate Functions: NA
Number of Associates: Nil
Financial responsibility (where appropriate): Project budget
Impact on the organization (where appropriate): High
- Define, implement, and maintain program management strategies, procedures, processes, and methodologies
- Establish and lead large-scale warehouses migration and implementation projects as Project Manager and/or a part of PMO
- Responsible for developing and overseeing the execution of the full end-to-end project, including project plan, communication plan, budget and setting milestone and timeline
- Liaise and work closely with different stakeholders in the business and manage project teams and stakeholders to deliver solutions within agreed target timescales
- Accountable for execution of programs that require a high level of cross-functional teamwork, performed under time constraints. Responsible for program definition, resourcing, issue escalation, budget, risk management and delivery.
- Direct and advise business key stakeholders in the execution of their duties.
- Continuously monitor the project progress, team performance and report to top management based on standardized tools and methodologies.
- Demonstrate integrity, positive attitude, solid work ethic, commitment to stakeholders and a passion for excellence.
- Bridges the cross-functional teams and maintains strong communications across impacted and affected groups.
Key Performance Indicators
- Lead sub-functional project teams (Procurement, SAP, New Warehouse Set-Up and Warehouses Migration) to deliver the set objectives timely and accurately.
- Deliver and meeting project budget, timeline and quality compliance
- Planning and implementation of organizational changes related to the transition without supply operations disruption
- Assess and secure incremental funding required where/when necessary
|Education:||. Bachelor in Logistics, Supply Chain, Operations or equivalent work experience|
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Able to communicate effectively in English, other Asian languages are a plus
· Minimum 8-10 years of Supply Chain/Logistics experience
· Experience in Project Management
· Previous experience in warehouse relocation would be advantageous
· Understand cross-functional requirements in SAP, medical devices, FMCG and/or 3PL sector experience is a plus
· Proven track record in delivering program/projects on-time, on-budget
· Strong stakeholders management and communication skills
· Self-motivated and highly responsible
· Proven experience in collaborating, managing and motivating team
· Ability to thrive in an international environment
· Excellent presentation, analytical, problem solving and project management skills