MEMBER LOGIN / register
This event is open for all professionals interested or currently working in Starups in Hanoi, or supply chai professionals in Hanoi, or who are interested in looking for business collaboration for U.S. market through meeting with a delegation of Baylor University (U.S.), Executive Master Program.
Ferguson Global is seeking a Sourcing / Business Development Manager to assist in our Southeast Asia sourcing expansion. This position will report directly to our Regional Manager based in Taiwan and work closely with our staff at Ferguson Enterprises, LLC headquarters in Newport News, VA, USA.
The Project Manager (PMO) is a highly visible role that is responsible for driving the transformation activities for Singapore Replenishment Center (SRC) and 3rd party service providers’ warehouses migration from current location to a new location. This leader will lead cross-functional internal and external resources and has overall accountability of the execution and performance of projects and transformation initiatives.
Manage DC daily operation activities at warehouse facility. To ensure strict execution of the SOP and meet KPIs.
PROJECT MANAGER - ALCON SINGAPORE
PROJECT MANAGER - ALCON PTE LTD
Reports to (Function:
Project Manager (PMO)
15-month Contract (Oct 2019 - Dec 2020)
APAC Supply Chain
Head of Supply Chain, APAC
The Project Manager (PMO) is a highly visible role that is responsible for driving the transformation activities for Singapore Replenishment Center (SRC) and 3rd party service providers’ warehouses migration from current location to a new location. This leader will lead cross-functional internal and external resources and has overall accountability of the execution and performance of projects and transformation initiatives. The role responsible to establish project governance including:
- Integrated planning and tracking, risk and issue management
- Jointly coordinated Change and Communications planning and execution
- Integration with all functional teams to ensure solid process and system design
- Leverage of cross team areas for testing and end user training, cutover and hyper care support and service providers
- Project communications in markets, region and global
Subordinate Functions: NA
Number of Associates: Nil
Financial responsibility (where appropriate): Project budget
Impact on the organization (where appropriate): High
- Define, implement, and maintain program management strategies, procedures, processes, and methodologies
- Establish and lead large-scale warehouses migration and implementation projects as Project Manager and/or a part of PMO
- Responsible for developing and overseeing the execution of the full end-to-end project, including project plan, communication plan, budget and setting milestone and timeline
- Liaise and work closely with different stakeholders in the business and manage project teams and stakeholders to deliver solutions within agreed target timescales
- Accountable for execution of programs that require a high level of cross-functional teamwork, performed under time constraints. Responsible for program definition, resourcing, issue escalation, budget, risk management and delivery.
- Direct and advise business key stakeholders in the execution of their duties.
- Continuously monitor the project progress, team performance and report to top management based on standardized tools and methodologies.
- Demonstrate integrity, positive attitude, solid work ethic, commitment to stakeholders and a passion for excellence.
- Bridges the cross-functional teams and maintains strong communications across impacted and affected groups.
Key Performance Indicators
- Lead sub-functional project teams (Procurement, SAP, New Warehouse Set-Up and Warehouses Migration) to deliver the set objectives timely and accurately.
- Deliver and meeting project budget, timeline and quality compliance
- Planning and implementation of organizational changes related to the transition without supply operations disruption
- Assess and secure incremental funding required where/when necessary
|Education:||. Bachelor in Logistics, Supply Chain, Operations or equivalent work experience|
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Able to communicate effectively in English, other Asian languages are a plus
· Minimum 8-10 years of Supply Chain/Logistics experience
· Experience in Project Management
· Previous experience in warehouse relocation would be advantageous
· Understand cross-functional requirements in SAP, medical devices, FMCG and/or 3PL sector experience is a plus
· Proven track record in delivering program/projects on-time, on-budget
· Strong stakeholders management and communication skills
· Self-motivated and highly responsible
· Proven experience in collaborating, managing and motivating team
· Ability to thrive in an international environment
· Excellent presentation, analytical, problem solving and project management skills