MEMBER LOGIN / register
This event is open for all professionals interested or currently working in Starups in Hanoi, or supply chai professionals in Hanoi, or who are interested in looking for business collaboration for U.S. market through meeting with a delegation of Baylor University (U.S.), Executive Master Program.
This role is key member of DPV management team with participation in the development and implementation of strategies to achieve superior, sustainable business outcomes.
1. PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Briefly summarize the job's overall purpose or role. What is it expected to be achieved?
Provide overall the support and co-ordination of the procurement & logistics and other related functions.
Ensure the procurement process which fully integrated with the business and the supply market place in a cost effective manner whilst fully comply with relevant PMI & VPM Branch P&P.
Cordinate with VPM to ensure a logistic system which fully integrated with production activities in an effective, efficient manner whilst fully comply with custom regulation and VPM Branch requirements.
PROJECT MANAGER – Consulting Service
About CEL Consulting
In Vietnam since 2005, CEL Consulting Vietnam, is one of the most dynamic branch of CEL Asia Group. CEL has become the leading firm in South East Asia providing advisory, engineering and training services in the field of Supply chain & Operations.
Dynamic, young, innovative and recognized to be highly professional, CEL is a unique company that hires people who are original, talented, in need for challenges and with the willingness to help companies to grow and the country to develop.
CEL is also the 1st Authorized Training Partner of APICS Supply Chain Council, ISM Institute for Supply Management, MIT Massachusetts Institute Of Technology, The Fresh Connection in Vietnam, bringing the internationally recognized qualification in Supply Chain Management now accessible for professionals in Vietnam.
Business category: Consulting, Simulation, Manufacturing, Logistics, Distribution, Sourcing, Training
PROJECT MANAGER – Consulting Service
· Lead or assist projects that result in improved processes, lower costs, improved ability to serve CEL customers, infrastructure improvement and technology advancements
· Organize project activities into manageable work efforts for team members, and determine an effective approach to completing the work, as outlined in project plan
· Author/facilitate strategic documents such as Project Charters, resources plan & detailed project plans
· Manage and communicate a clear project scope and motivate team members
· Proactively identify and manage risks, issues, and cross-project dependencies
· Monitor and report on project activities and reporting on statuses within published timelines
· Coach team members to clarify task assignments, milestones, and deliverables
· Achieve project deliverables on time, on quality and within budget.
· Conducts structured process audits and provides constructive feedback to supply chain teams and organizations.
· Has a thorough understanding of Project Management methodologies and implementation methods.
· Minimum five years’ work experience in Project Management, Supply Chain, or manufacturing.
· Demonstrated aptitude in information technology and process improvement.
· Strong analytical and leadership skills necessary.
· Project Management skills. Strong team building/leadership skills. Must be able to lead cross-functional teams with participants at all levels and be responsible for achieving desired results and meeting deadlines.
· Certified APICS CPIM/CSCP or ISM CPSM is a strong plus
How to apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.