MEMBER LOGIN / register
Vietnam's coffee exports in January are estimated to have dropped 17.6 percent from a year earlier to 120,000 metric tons, while rice exports likely fell 29.5 percent, government data released on Friday showed.
CEL is a unique firm specialized in Supply Chain Management providing consultancy, technology and training solutions in the field of Demand Management, Supply Chain, and Logistics in emerging markets. Agility, efficiency, and scalability being critical conditions for success in fast-growing economies, we have tailored our approach around the dynamics and constraints specific to the emerging environment. We offer insights, perspectives, solutions, and deliver financial results to our clients in Asia, South America, Africa, and Oceania. For this, we develop new generation business solutions integrating the latest technologies including Big Data, Machine Learning, Modeling and Simulation.
We, YUSEN LOGISTICS (VIETNAM) CO., LTD was established in 2003 with 19 offices in Vietnam.
With the core supply chain elements, such as International Freight Forwarding (by air or ocean), Contract Logistics - Warehousing, and Transportation (such as trucking), Yusen Logistics (Vietnam) Co., Ltd can offer complete supply chain solutions utilizing high quality infrastructure, modern warehouse facilities, and proven IT systems to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers.
Purchasing Officer - Rheem Vietnam
Rheem Vietnam is a member of Rheem Group - a world leader in HVAC appliances. Being a newly established company, prospective candidates shall possess a "hands-on" attitude, be dynamic, self -motivated and confident to contribute to the success of the business, including the participation in the development and implementation of financial and commercial processes, with the capacity to analyse and provide value added sustainable pathways for the company's future objectives.
- Ensure purchase parts are available to the plant when scheduled.
- Receive & despatch interstate stock containers
- To ensure that all purchasing customers are serviced completely and accurately and that the department conducts itself professionally and ethically at all times.
- Inventory levels and cost levels of commodities to be kept within set limits.
- Non-conforming goods are returned to Vendors for credit or replacement.
- Encourage KANBAN / JIT rotation to reflect repetitive schedule.
- Control implementation of new parts and run out of obsolete parts.
- To place orders with suppliers, expedite outstanding orders, receipt of incoming goods, recording and controlling correct pricing on purchase orders.
- To complete the return and credit control of rejected materials.
- To assist in the accurate maintenance of the BOM’s to maintain accurate system stock holdings.
- Maintain records in accordance with the ISO9001 Quality Assurance System.
- To source suitable suppliers for parts and raw materials.
- Offer alternative suppliers and materials for the manufacturing of products.
- Use only Vendors who are willing to participate in Quality programs
- Advise and recommend on supplier status during the review of approved suppliers list.
- To purchase materials to the specifications, quality and drawing requisites.
- To provide details on any major variances of purchase parts to standards and report these variances.
- Measure and control delivery and supplier effectiveness and report these variances.
- Carries out audits of supplier’s KANBAN or JIT arrangements.
- Arranges stock take of sub contract parts at suppliers.
- Co-ordinate with Planning Officer to follow closely all importing POs to ensure on time delivery for production
- Co-ordinate with suppliers and forwarding company:
+ to follow closely all import shipments to ensure on time ETA HCM
+ to check and verify all import documents (CIPL, Bill, C/O…) to ensure smooth customs clearance and Rheem site delivery
- Co-ordinate with Warehouse Officer to receive goods into warehouse in correct and safe way accordingly
- Co-ordinate with Planning Officer to follow closely all exporting shipments to ensure on time delivery for customers
- Co-ordinate with customers and forwarding company:
+ to follow closely all export shipments to ensure on time ETD HCM and ETA Customer
+ to check and verify all export documents (CIPL, Bill… ) to ensure smooth customs clearance and Rheem site pick up.
- Co-ordinate with Warehouse Officer to get goods out of warehouse and to load into containers in exact, suitable and safe way accordingly
- Support the procurement of resources/recycling/waste contractors as per Rheem’s SHE activity programs.
- A certificate in Materials Management, Purchasing, Supply is preferred
- Minimum 3 years previous management experience in manufacturing and or distribution with significant exposure to production planning and distribution in a “make-to-order” or “make-to-stock” environment
- Previous experience or extensive knowledge of inventory control practices, policies and procedures.
- Microsoft computer software usage
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Good written and verbal communication and analytical skills
- Ability to perform under pressure