MEMBER LOGIN / register
This event is open for all professionals interested or currently working in Starups in Hanoi, or supply chai professionals in Hanoi, or who are interested in looking for business collaboration for U.S. market through meeting with a delegation of Baylor University (U.S.), Executive Master Program.
Team Lead: Lead local planning team, develop capability of planning team and manage back-up within team etc.
The responsibilities of this position are to ensure the efficiency in import/export handling,
Tham mưu cho Ban Giám Đốc trong công tác hoạch định kế hoạch mua hàng và cung ứng hàng hóa vật tư phục vụ hoạt động sản xuất kinh doanh và tổ chức điều hành kho bãi trong hệ thống sản xuất kinh doanh của Công ty.
SIMULATION DEVELOPER - CEL Consulting Vietnam
About CEL Consulting
In Vietnam since 2005, CEL Consulting Vietnam, is one of the most dynamic branch of CEL Asia Group. CEL has become the leading firm in South East Asia providing advisory, engineering and training services in the field of Supply chain & Operations.
Dynamic, young, innovative and recognized to be highly professional, CEL is a unique company that hires people who are original, talented, in need for challenges and with the willingness to help companies to grow and the country to develop.
CEL is also the 1st Authorized Training Partner of APICS Supply Chain Council, ISM Institute for Supply Management, MIT Massachusetts Institute Of Technology, CILT, The Fresh Connection in Vietnam, bringing the internationally recognized qualification in Supply Chain Management now accessible for professionals in Vietnam.
Business category: Consulting, Simulation, Manufacturing, Logistics, Distribution, Sourcing, Training
The Simulation Developer is a key person in the performance of a CEL project. He (she) is in charge of developing dynamic model of a complex operational situation from the real world (eg. our client want to open a new plant, distribution center, optimize their cost, reduce their inventory, source from different countries...) and extrapolates the model in a probable future to foresee what can happen if...
TASKS & DUTIES
- Understand client requirements and real world supply chain challenges
- Create Supply Chain models from specification of senior consultant
- Develop objects, rules and relationships between model using Java language
- Generate scenarios and simulate what can be the future
- Analyse data and outcome
- Review with senior consultant and client assumptions and discuss output and findings
- Collaborate with various senior and junior consultants and analysts
- Bachelor Degree minimum
- 01-03 years of working experience is a plus
- IT background or other scientific/technical studies but with strong ability in IT & coding
- Strong knowledge in Java Core, Object oriented programing
- Solid, good in mathematics (logic/statistics)
- Proficient in English
- Knowledge HTML is a plus
- Get things done
- Not afraid to ask questions
- A quick learner and strong drive to run a project
- Solid Communication skills
- English + Vietnamese speaking
- Team player
- Fast & Efficient
- Willing to learn about supply chain in multiple sectors of industry
- Enjoy complex problem and their resolution
- Very good at details
- Willing to go business trip oversea if needed
Interested candidates are invited to send your CV (in English) to Ms. Chau Pham. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: Aug 30th 2016
Only short list of candidate will be contacted