MEMBER LOGIN / register
This event is open for all professionals interested or currently working in Starups in Hanoi, or supply chai professionals in Hanoi, or who are interested in looking for business collaboration for U.S. market through meeting with a delegation of Baylor University (U.S.), Executive Master Program.
This role is key member of DPV management team with participation in the development and implementation of strategies to achieve superior, sustainable business outcomes.
1. PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Briefly summarize the job's overall purpose or role. What is it expected to be achieved?
Provide overall the support and co-ordination of the procurement & logistics and other related functions.
Ensure the procurement process which fully integrated with the business and the supply market place in a cost effective manner whilst fully comply with relevant PMI & VPM Branch P&P.
Cordinate with VPM to ensure a logistic system which fully integrated with production activities in an effective, efficient manner whilst fully comply with custom regulation and VPM Branch requirements.
SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST – CONSULTING SERVICE
About CEL Consulting
CEL has become the leading firm in South East Asia providing advisory, engineering and training services in the field of Supply chain & Operations. In Vietnam since 2005, CEL Consulting Vietnam, is one of the most dynamic branch of CEL Asia Group.
Dynamic, young, innovative and recognized to be highly professional, CEL is a unique company that hires people who are original, talented, in need for challenges and with the willingness to help companies to grow and the country to develop.
CEL is also the 1st Authorized Training Partner of APICS Supply Chain Council, ISM Institute for Supply Management, MIT Massachusetts Institute Of Technology, CILT, The Fresh Connection in Vietnam, bringing the internationally recognized qualification in Supply Chain Management now accessible for professionals in Vietnam.
Business category: Consulting, Simulation, Manufacturing, Logistics, Distribution, Sourcing, Training, Analytics
I/ Primary Responsibilities
Investigate, collect and analyze data and information
• Investigate and seek for detailed information on specific area
• Collect data from different sources (information systems, reports, field measures, etc.)
• Process and analyze raw data to provide requested insights to senior consultants in a clean, clear format
• Analyze problem root causes in a systemic manner
• Formalize, summarize & structure insight to be used as concepts and present conclusions to senior consultants
• Perform various duties such as market research, business modeling and process documentation.
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics Engineering, Supply Chain, Applied science, Operational Research
- Have from 1-3 years of working experience in international company with similar functions
- Experience in Consulting/Supply Chain/Statistics/Logistics is highly recommended
- Proficiency in English is imperative
- Systemic thinking, Logical Reasoning, Data Mining & Conceptualization
- Strong at data processing skills using Excel and other analytical tools (e.g: R, Mathlab, SQL, Python)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written - communicate to the point clearly and efficiently
- Capability to work both independently and with a team
- Curious, open minded, ready to engage and debate in order to learn and develop continuously with a drive for excellence
Interested candidates are invited to send your CV (in English) to Ms. Chau Pham, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or go through our online job application form: https://www.cel-consulting.com/apply
Only short list of candidate will be contacted