MEMBER LOGIN / register
This event is open for all professionals interested or currently working in Starups in Hanoi, or supply chai professionals in Hanoi, or who are interested in looking for business collaboration for U.S. market through meeting with a delegation of Baylor University (U.S.), Executive Master Program.
Plan, develop, optimize and organise the movement of products right the way through to customers.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER (1) - Dona Biti's Imex Corp, Pte., Ltd.
|This role reports directly into C-level executive and will offer ample opportunities for growth and expansion within the organization. The organization is launching a series of supply chain related projects to optimize its retail store and distribution network in Vietnam.|
THE SUPPLY CHAIN DIRECTOR HAS 3 MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop and align sales and production plans for all product categories in the business
2. Responsible for managing inventory level of distribution centers and own-store network
3. Bring innovations and lead supply chain continuous improvement initiatives
The supply chain director will initially recruit, train and manage a team of central planners responsible to manage the replenishment of 7 DCs and > 1000 stores over Vietnam.
The role will require to bring new management practices across the business and drive change across the organization.
The candidate must have managed planning departments in past i.e. production and/or demand planning functions
The candidate must be familiar with the FMCG, Retail, and distribution industry in Vietnam.
International experience and/or experience in working with international retail organization will be a plus for this role.
1. 8-10 years in supply chain management-planning and inventory management
2. Management experience of 3-4 direct reports
3. Strong analytical skills with advanced level of Microsoft Excel
4. Strong negotiation and change management skills
5. Confident oral communicator
APPLY at: email@example.com
For more info, register in www.bitis.com.vn