MEMBER LOGIN / register
This event is open for all professionals interested or currently working in Starups in Hanoi, or supply chai professionals in Hanoi, or who are interested in looking for business collaboration for U.S. market through meeting with a delegation of Baylor University (U.S.), Executive Master Program.
This role is key member of DPV management team with participation in the development and implementation of strategies to achieve superior, sustainable business outcomes.
1. PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Briefly summarize the job's overall purpose or role. What is it expected to be achieved?
Provide overall the support and co-ordination of the procurement & logistics and other related functions.
Ensure the procurement process which fully integrated with the business and the supply market place in a cost effective manner whilst fully comply with relevant PMI & VPM Branch P&P.
Cordinate with VPM to ensure a logistic system which fully integrated with production activities in an effective, efficient manner whilst fully comply with custom regulation and VPM Branch requirements.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER - Detmold Packaging
POSITION DESCRIPTION SUMMARY (state main purpose and scope of the job)
- This role is key member of DPV management team with participation in the development and implementation of strategies to achieve superior, sustainable business outcomes.
- This position is accountable for controlling material purchasing, inventory control, production scheduling and receiving/despatch of goods. The purpose of the role is to arrange for the purchase and supply of materials and services, maintain the integrity of the inventory system, ensure the factory produces what is required while maintaining minimum stocks and ensure that goods are accurately received and despatched. This should occur while minimizing price, inventory levels, meeting quality standards, and ensuring availability to meet production.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Develop policies, procedure and objective for the procurement of goods & service.
- Supplier assessment, selection, approval, evaluation and development.
- Develop purchasing plans that enable efficient implementation of company’s supply policies and objectives.
- Investigate & correct supply problem to minimize the impact on production & review economies of all purchase in order to reduce cost and improve quality, delivery time.
- Negotiation with suppliers to reduce the purchasing cost.
- Base on sales forecast, factory capacity, crewing …to make the long term production and material plan to ensure good balancing between customer service and manufacturing efficient
- Base on material, machine capacity, people making the short term plan to making sure production run smoothly without material shortage.
- Making sure figure on systems are accurate at all time.
3. Logistic & Inventory control
- Manage warehouse & import export
- Stock as budget
- Ensure cycle counts that carried out regularly in 2 factories and warehouse are accurate.
- Manage & coach all Team members making sure they have KPOs and quarterly performance review.
5. General Activities
- Define the procurement strategy to minimizing the inventory level and guaranteeing an effective service level to production lines.
- Manage the effective internal process by collecting all the necessary information from the related Departments
- Define a reporting system to share in the Management Meeting
- To follow up closely Detmold values
7. Other Tasks
- Others as assigned by General Manager
- Internal: All department Manager
- External: Suppliers, Customer from Headquarter, Customers
QUALIFICATIONS (educational background, experiences and other basic requirements i.e. computer, language)
- BA in Engineering or Economics background
- Relevant experience in supply chain for manufacturing company
- Understanding of complex of supply chain : suppliers located in different areas
- Very strong in using IT, MS office software
- Very strong analytical capacity
- Written & verbal English : good level able to communicate with foreigner
JOB SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Team working attitude
- Process approach
- Resulted oriented
Personal Attributes (give 3 critical attributes) : The behaviors needed to perform the job
Collaboration – communication – leading by example
Key Performance Indicators ( KPI ) : State how the job can be measured
- Purchasing Price Variance
- Safety stock Control
- On time delivery
APPLY to: Ms. Lan Ho - Human Resource Manager