MEMBER LOGIN / register
This event is open for all professionals interested or currently working in Starups in Hanoi, or supply chai professionals in Hanoi, or who are interested in looking for business collaboration for U.S. market through meeting with a delegation of Baylor University (U.S.), Executive Master Program.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods as well as building technology.
Supply Chain Manager TEDIS
JOB PURPOSE / MỤC ĐÍCH CÔNG VIỆC:
Plan, develop, optimize and organise the movement of products right the way through to customers. Direct management of purchasing, warehousing, distribution and delivery to limit costs and improve accuracy, customer service. Examine existing procedures or opportunities for streamlining activities to meet product distribution needs. Responsible for buying the best quality equipment, goods and services at the most competitive prices.
JOB DIMENSIONS / TẦM VÓC CỦA NHIỆM VỤ
Company Budget / Ngân sách Công ty Sales ($) / Doanh thu Profit ($)/ Lợi nhuận Function Budget ($) / Ngân sách quản lý Headcount supervised / Nhân viên trực thuộc
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / NHIỆM VỤ CHÍNH
- Lead and manage all Supply Chain activities such as Planning, Purchasing/Sourcing, Import-Export, Warehousing, Transport & Customer Services;
- Manage progress of logistics activities from purchasing/ordering (PO/contract), transportation, Warehousing (Input/output of material and finished products), Inventory;
- Liase with Head Quarter & TEDIS subsidiaries on logistics matter;
- Plan the best way to manage the inventory, oversee the ordering and monitor the stock levels;
- Forecasting levels of product demand to meet the business needs and keeping a constant check on stock levels;
- Lead purchasing to develop, negociate with suppliers and monitor their progress, check the quality of service provided;
- Identify potential suppliers, visiting existing suppliers and build as well as maintain good relationships with them;
- Manage good relationship with key suppliers to foster long-term strategic and joint value creattion;
- Delivery cost savings for the company;
- Liase between suppliers, customers and relevant internal departments;
- Establish effective Customer Service orientation practice by giving quick and accurate response to internal/external customers;
- Monitor the delivery activities, well-handled the transportation tasks;
- Practice and adhere to the “Business Code of Conduct” philosophy;
- Monitor overall performance to ensure targets are being met;
JOB-HOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS / YÊU CẦU CHÍNH
Education / Trình độ học vấn
University – Business Administration Management
Related experience / Kinh nghiệm liên quan
At least 5 years of experience relevant to performing administration tasks and basic accounting. .
Core Competencies / Năng lực chính