MEMBER LOGIN / register
This event is open for all professionals interested or currently working in Starups in Hanoi, or supply chai professionals in Hanoi, or who are interested in looking for business collaboration for U.S. market through meeting with a delegation of Baylor University (U.S.), Executive Master Program.
Manage and develop a team of 20-30 employees to carry out daily tasks to ensure exceptional transportation services with the goal of outstanding customer experiences
Plan, develop, optimize and organise the movement of products right the way through to customers. Direct management of purchasing, warehousing, distribution and delivery to limit costs and improve accuracy, customer service. Examine existing procedures or opportunities for streamlining activities to meet product distribution needs. Responsible for buying the best quality equipment, goods and services at the most competitive prices.
Vice President of Transport- Vietnam - Recess Company Ltd.
- Company: Vietnam - Recess Company Ltd.
- Job title: Vice President of Transport
- Manage and develop a team of 20-30 employees to carry out daily tasks to ensure exceptional transportation services with the goal of outstanding customer experiences
- Strategic planning and forecasting, appraise performance, resolve last mile related transportation problems
- Responsible for the overall transportation quality and performance of Lazada Vietnam; which provides continual, tactical communication with external customers (Carriers, Vendors/Suppliers) and internal customers (Retail, Finance, Software Support, Fulfillment Centers).
- Scope out business and functional requirements for the Lazada tech teams who create and enhance the software systems and tools we use
- Work within time constraints to meet critical business needs; while measuring, and identifying activities performed.
- Execute Logistics’ strategic and tactical plan for improving key transportation and customer satisfaction KPIs.
- Identify transportation business challenges and translate them into requirements and solutions
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
- At least 5-6 years’ working experience as a logistics/transportation manager
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and adjust priorities on demand.
- Excellent customer satisfaction focus, results oriented.
- P&L experience required
Has the role caught your interest? Apply now!
Please visit the web: https://www.lazada.com/career-description/?id=37659