MEMBER LOGIN / register
This event is open for all professionals interested or currently working in Starups in Hanoi, or supply chai professionals in Hanoi, or who are interested in looking for business collaboration for U.S. market through meeting with a delegation of Baylor University (U.S.), Executive Master Program.
Team Lead: Lead local planning team, develop capability of planning team and manage back-up within team etc.
The responsibilities of this position are to ensure the efficiency in import/export handling,
Tham mưu cho Ban Giám Đốc trong công tác hoạch định kế hoạch mua hàng và cung ứng hàng hóa vật tư phục vụ hoạt động sản xuất kinh doanh và tổ chức điều hành kho bãi trong hệ thống sản xuất kinh doanh của Công ty.
Vice President of Transport- Vietnam - Recess Company Ltd.
- Company: Vietnam - Recess Company Ltd.
- Job title: Vice President of Transport
- Manage and develop a team of 20-30 employees to carry out daily tasks to ensure exceptional transportation services with the goal of outstanding customer experiences
- Strategic planning and forecasting, appraise performance, resolve last mile related transportation problems
- Responsible for the overall transportation quality and performance of Lazada Vietnam; which provides continual, tactical communication with external customers (Carriers, Vendors/Suppliers) and internal customers (Retail, Finance, Software Support, Fulfillment Centers).
- Scope out business and functional requirements for the Lazada tech teams who create and enhance the software systems and tools we use
- Work within time constraints to meet critical business needs; while measuring, and identifying activities performed.
- Execute Logistics’ strategic and tactical plan for improving key transportation and customer satisfaction KPIs.
- Identify transportation business challenges and translate them into requirements and solutions
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
- At least 5-6 years’ working experience as a logistics/transportation manager
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and adjust priorities on demand.
- Excellent customer satisfaction focus, results oriented.
- P&L experience required
Has the role caught your interest? Apply now!
Please visit the web: https://www.lazada.com/career-description/?id=37659