MEMBER LOGIN / register
This event is open for all professionals interested or currently working in Starups in Hanoi, or supply chai professionals in Hanoi, or who are interested in looking for business collaboration for U.S. market through meeting with a delegation of Baylor University (U.S.), Executive Master Program.
Plan, develop, optimize and organise the movement of products right the way through to customers.
WORKSTREAM LEAD 1- OWN STORES ORDER AND INVENTORY MANAGEMENT (2) - Dona Biti's Imex Corp, Pte., Ltd.
This role reports into the supply chain director. The role involves planning weekly/daily store orders from DC to stores based on an optimized store range and inventory model. This function will need to interact with store managers and sales managers to define and optimize store/cluster of store merchandising range. In addition, s/he will develop inventory model stock based on rate of sales. The role will run and manage store replenishment through a set of management dashboards.
3 MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop and manage store merchandising planograms
2. Set and review inventory store model
3. Run and manage store inventory through management dashboards
In time, this function is a central role that will set as part of the central planning team. S/he may then manage a number of regional inventory planners based in to the regions/DCs.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE:
- Total years of experience 5-7 years
- Advanced analytics; proficient with numbers
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of managing small teams i.e. 3-5 people
- Experience working with stores/sales
- Good understanding of retail/ in-store merchandising principles
APPLY at: email@example.com
For more info, register in www.bitis.com.vn