MEMBER LOGIN / register
This event is open for all professionals interested or currently working in Starups in Hanoi, or supply chai professionals in Hanoi, or who are interested in looking for business collaboration for U.S. market through meeting with a delegation of Baylor University (U.S.), Executive Master Program.
This role is key member of DPV management team with participation in the development and implementation of strategies to achieve superior, sustainable business outcomes.
1. PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Briefly summarize the job's overall purpose or role. What is it expected to be achieved?
Provide overall the support and co-ordination of the procurement & logistics and other related functions.
Ensure the procurement process which fully integrated with the business and the supply market place in a cost effective manner whilst fully comply with relevant PMI & VPM Branch P&P.
Cordinate with VPM to ensure a logistic system which fully integrated with production activities in an effective, efficient manner whilst fully comply with custom regulation and VPM Branch requirements.
WORKSTREAM LEAD 2- DC INVENTORY (2) - Dona Biti's Imex Corp, Pte., Ltd.
3 MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Forecast demand for each style and manage in-out of season inventory with product development team
2. Manage inventory through product sales velocity and DC network strategy
3. Run and manage DC inventory performance through a set of management dashboards.
In time, this function is a central role that will set as part of the central planning team. S/he may then manage a number of regional inventory planners based in to the /DCs.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE:
- Total years of experience 5-7 years
- Advanced analytics; proficient with numbers
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of managing small teams i.e. 3-5 people
- Experience in DC inventory management
- Experienced in demand/supply forecasting
APPLY at: email@example.com
For more info, register in www.bitis.com.vn