- Your customer emails you to ask if your company’s manufacturing is impacted by the earthquake…
- Your colleague asks you if you had heard about the fire at a subtier supplier’s site…
In the past, such inquiries would kick off a reactive scramble to determine the impact. With Supply Risk Solutions, you immediate reply to customers and colleagues, demonstrating that you are on top of such events.
Supply Risk Solutions proactively informs you and keeps you in control of crisis events. Within moments of a crisis, receive a supply chain crisis alert listing your supply chain’s factories in the crisis area and emergency contact information. Simply click the reporting portal link for supply chain vulnerability impact, single points of failure, crisis event details, supplier risk assessments and recovery plans.
See And Manage Crisis Impact Instantly
When a crisis hits a key manufacturing zone, you want to know if your production revenue will be impacted. The problem for large manufacturers is that they cannot quickly determine all of the suppliers that may be affected by a crisis event. Weeks can pass before they can obtain a complete picture.
Typical supply chain crisis services provide global alerts with no relation to a manufacturer’s supply chain factory sites. To use the alert, manufacturers would need to match the alerts to a database of supplier locations, some of which may be invoicing sites and sales offices.
The Supply Risk Solutions dramatically speeds manufacturers’ crisis response through real-time matching of critical supplier and subtier factory locations with current crisis events. Accelerating crisis response increases a manufacturer’s options for mitigating production sourcing shortages that can impact revenue.
Unique Crisis Management Tools
- Get Event Situation Awareness (ESA) – Global monitoring of political unrest, strikes, fires, conflict, disasters, shipping issues, security…
- Accelerate crisis response with alerts that immediately list your supplier and subtier factories in the area, emergency contacts, risk profile and potential impact
- Get immediate crisis vulnerability analysis on crises anywhere in the world
- Perform live simulations on live data to identify vulnerable geographies, supplier types, etc. in advance of any crisis event
- Global crisis monitoring includes natural disasters, disease outbreaks, cyber threats and other events
- Thousands of news sources worldwide searched every 15 minutes for news of your suppliers and subtiers in order to identify smaller supplier-specific events such as site fires
Protect your manufacturing revenue by identifying and mitigating impacted supplier and subtier sources before your competition does.