MEMBER LOGIN / register
This event is open for all professionals interested or currently working in Starups in Hanoi, or supply chai professionals in Hanoi, or who are interested in looking for business collaboration for U.S. market through meeting with a delegation of Baylor University (U.S.), Executive Master Program.
Team Lead: Lead local planning team, develop capability of planning team and manage back-up within team etc.
The responsibilities of this position are to ensure the efficiency in import/export handling,
MASTER IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
The program is operated in Vietnam under a strong partnership between CFVG Business School with excellence in Management Education and Sorbonne Graduate School, IAE, a well-deserved reputation as an outstanding business school in France.
Master in Supply Chain Management program is unique in Vietnam, because in addition to a core competency of knowledge in the basics of supply chain management, such as distribution strategies, planning, and procurement… it offers graduates state-of-the-art methods and techniques in strategy, planning, sourcing, sales support, and customer service, as well as advanced techniques and skills in technology issues, key trends and tactics. Excellent faculty is blended with European high-ranked professors and top industrial leaders in Vietnam, which enable students to obtain a thorough theoretical framework and practical industrial insights at the same time.
- Specialized Master degree awarded by prestigious IAE Paris, Panthéon Sorbonne University
- Pioneering program that combines cutting-edge expertise, practical approach and innovative leaning.
- A program taught by a world-class, up-to-date faculty
- Strong professional network comprising various working levels in a wide range of business sectors.
- Focus on design and analysis of supply chains for companies and organizations
- Efficient management and coordination of supply chains
- Learn to measure, evaluate and control the quality of supply industry
- 24 lecture hours taught by foreign professors cover the knowledge base of different marketing fields. Students will gain the latest expertise and form a powerful foundation for career advance.
- 6 focus hours are delivered by leading professionals who bring to classes real-world projects with a rich source of practical ideas and perspectives.
- Course scheduling: 1 week/ month
- CFVG’s programs are partly subsidized by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Vietnam Ministry of Education and Training.
- Tuition fee is payable in 4 installments
The program is intended for business professionals with a strong interest in marketing and sales. They have work for 2 – 5 years, with a solid business background and can show a good academic base to succeed in the program. Participants are expected to be ambitious, intelligent, personable and dedicated to their profession. They should have a strong motivation for professional enrichment and career advancement in supply chain management fields such as transportation, logistics, purchasing, warehouse, inventory…
For further information:
+84 (08) 22 494 241