MEMBER LOGIN / register
This event is open for all professionals interested or currently working in Starups in Hanoi, or supply chai professionals in Hanoi, or who are interested in looking for business collaboration for U.S. market through meeting with a delegation of Baylor University (U.S.), Executive Master Program.
Involved in carry out, application and maintenance of the company processing system.
Manage business relationship with co-workers, stakeholders, suppliers and customers
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods as well as building technology.
Thesis Award 2014: Logistics need Talents – Logistics need You!
Up to 100 young scientists are awarded with the annual Thesis Award sponsored by German Logistic Association (BVL). BVL International created this award for outstanding Bachelor, Master and degree theses in 2010. Professors in supply chain management and logistics-related institutes at universities, universities of applied science and universities of cooperative education have the possibility of recognising excellent thesis and therefore outstanding future logisticians.
Entries are only possible through the supervising university lecturer, and the theses may not be more than one year old at the time of submission. The variety of topics in supply chain management and logistics are reflected in the high number of winners and topics.
The Thesis Award 2014 will reward following things to the successful candidates:
o Free ticket for the International Logistics Congress, in October 2014 taken place in Berlin, Germany (With Thesis Conference and photo opportunity) ((not including travel expenses)
o Free trial membership in the BVL – German Logistics Association for half a year (Only for those who are not currently member of BVL)
Terms and Conditions:
- The thesis should have strong contribution to, and relevance for, the academic community and/or the practice of Logistics, demonstrating creativity in finding new solutions for current Logistics challenges.
- Submissions need to be done by Professors/Lecturers.
- Completed bachelor thesis fully marked and with explanations and comments made by instructors.
- Master’s thesis with detailed outline completed and instructor’s comments.
- Mamimum 100 submissions will be rewarded. Early Submissions are granted preference.
- Applications are only acceptable via this online form: http://www.bvl.de/thesisaward
- Submissions need to be by 30 June 2014.
- You need to state first and last name of the author, title of the thesis and give a brief explanation of why you are winners.
- You will receive an immediate confirmation email with all the submissions received.